About the Ideal Protein Protocol
The Ideal Protein Protocol is a weight loss protocol that was developed over two decades ago by French physician Dr. Tran Tien Chanh. His PhD in nutrition, sports medicine, and biology prompted the Ideal Protein method, specifically formulated to help athletes lose body fat without losing muscle. Since then, the method has evolved into a trusted and recognized brand among doctors and weight-loss aficionados. The ongoing weight-loss success of thousands is contributed to the Ideal Protein protocol. Some may call it magic, we call it science! Too often, we are caught up in the hype of celebrity weight loss brand endorsements and follow in the footsteps of thousands to failure. Ideal Protein is a personal journey to a new lifestyle that puts you in control and promotes long-term weight loss and education.
How the Diet Works
The body cultivates energy from three resources: glycogen (carbohydrate), protein, and fats. As a core principal to Ideal Protein, the body will use up the simple and complex carbohydrates first and then simultaneously, turn to the protein and fat reserves for energy. Once the body is burning fat for energy, it is in a ketogenic state. The ketosis turns fat reserves into energy and the body’s metabolism will convert the fat to fuel, therefore, giving the body the energy and means to burn calories. During the ketosis process, the pancreas is ‘corrected’ to function properly and cravings for sweets will literally disappear.
Our focus is on teaching you how to make better lifestyle choices and find combinations of foods that work for you – not in counting points or permanently restricting foods!
Learn more about how the diet works in our FAQs.
The 3 Phases
As many diets illustrate, anyone can lose weight, but learning how to keep it off is the key! With the Ideal Protein Protocol, there are four phases to empower success. During all four phases, you’ll come to the clinic for weekly PRIVATE coaching appointments, so you’re never doing this alone!
By restricting carbohydrate intake, the Weight Loss Phase is designed to optimize fat loss through
Following weight loss, the body fights to regain lost weight. This “energy gap”, where more
For the first 12 months following Stabilization, you will continue to receive education and support
Length of the Program
The experience is different for everyone. For this reason, our coaches and clients work together to create a timeline that sets realistic, attainable weight loss goals. Clients remain in the first phase until 100% of the weight loss goal is achieved. If the protocol is not followed 100%, the results will be little or nonexistent. As clients move into stabilization Phases 2-3, the timeline shortens as they apply what they’ve learned to achieve success even beyond the final phase.
Learn more about the length of the program in our FAQs.
How Ideal Protein is Different
- The Ideal Protein Protocol is proven less toxic than other protein diets because it does NOT promote trans fats, aspartame, Monsodium Glutamate (MSG), or Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) products as part of the protocol.
- The Ideal Protein Protocol treats the issue at the source by transforming the ability to metabolize sugar by re-educating the pancreas to produce ONLY the amount of insulin needed, no more.
- Unlike the competition, Ideal Protein methods aim at reducing carbohydrates and fats, and in doing so, it preserves muscle tissue and helps vital organs function properly.
- You’ll learn the best ways to maintain your weight loss even when you’re off the protocol. No more endless yo-yo dieting – Ideal Protein helps you lose weight and learn how to keep it off!
Let’s Get Started!
If you are ready for a real game changer when it comes to losing weight, it’s super easy to get started!
- Attend a FREE workshop as an introduction to the Ideal Protein Protocol. While you’re there, sample Ideal Protein products, listen to inspirational speakers, and talk to others already in the program. Or, contact us directly and we’ll help you get started.
- Let us partner you with a coach and commit to start losing weight!
There is absolutely no obligation to enroll, but we are confident once you hear and see the results, you’ll wonder why you waited so long. The Ideal Protein method isn’t just about losing weight, it’s about creating a balance between you and your relationship with food. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!