Summer Drinks (All Phases)
- 1 1/2 limes
- 1 lime for juice
- 1/2 cut into 4 segments)
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 sparkling/seltzer water
- 1 packet of stevia or 1 1/2 dropper of liquid stevia
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 3 extra leaves for garnish
- Place 3 lime segments with the mint into a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients with a wooden spoon, ensuring you bruise the lime and mint to release the flavors.
- Add the ice, lime juice, and Stevia and shake well.
- Pour the mixture into a glass, add the sparkling water, garnish with mint leaves and the last segment of the lime.
- 2 limes
- 1/4 teaspoon of white vinegar, rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- 1 packet of True Lime (you can get it at Giant)
- Stevia liquid one full dropper or a packet of Stevia in powder
- Margarita salt for glass
- 1/4 cup sparkling or seltzer water
- 1/2 cup of water
- Cocktail shaker
Take 1 lime and cut in half and slice into rounds, take the other half of the lime and wet the rim of the glass and coat the rim with margarita salt. Set aside.
In a citrus juicer (if you don’t have one, just squeeze the juice of the other lime by hand), add the squeezed lime, vinegar, true lime packet, water and Stevia and mix well.
Now take your lime mixture and pour it in the cocktail shaker, add the ice and shake vigorously about 3-4 times so that all the ingredients come together.
Now pour your mixture into your salted margarita glass, add the sparkling/seltzer water, mix with a spoon and add the lime rounds!!
Enjoy – yum!
- IP Orange Drink Mix (DRY)
- 8oz Seltzer
- Mix both ingredients together until the drink mix dissolves.
- Pour into a champagne flute.
- 1 packet of chocolatey mug or chocolate caramel mug cake
- Pinch of baking powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- Combine the above in a bowl. Use water to make sure the batter is not too thick.
Spray the donut sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon the batter into the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Phase-1 friendly veggies of your choice (chopped)
- 1 packet of Ideal Protein Fine Herbs & Cheese Omelet Mix
- Chop up your Phase 1 veggies and put them in a muffin tin.
- Pour the egg mix onto the veggies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes.
Phase 3 & 4
- ¼ Cup Rolled Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Cup Sugar Free Non-‐Dairy Milk (Almond/Coconut/Rice/Oat, Hazelnut)
- 1 Cup Mixed Berries (Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries)
- ½ Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 Packet of IP Vanilla Protein Pinch of cinnamon
- 4-‐5 drops of Stevia (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped nuts (walnuts/almonds/hazelnuts/pistachios or pecans) – (optional for
- Place all of the ingredients in a jar (Mason jar works well), shake, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Add your topping of 1 Tbsp. of nut(s) of choice (optional) & enjoy the next day.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp & 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 ½ cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp. sugar free sweetener, granulated
- ½ tsp. ginger paste (or fresh grated ginger)
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp. chili paste (or hot sauce)
- In a large skillet, combine minced garlic with ground beef and brown over medium/medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl; mix.
- Drain any fat from the ground beef and discard; remove beef from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat the olive oil over medium/medium high heat; add the green onion and cabbage. Stir fry until cabbage is slightly wilted and tender.
- Stir in the sauce and add the meat, stir to combine. Serve hot.
- 1 packet IP Chocolatey mug cake
- 1/3 cup of liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup of water (use enough to give it a smooth consistency like a batter but not watery)
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- Cinnamon to taste
Mix chocolatey mug cake packet and liquid egg whites together. Slowly add water, using just enough to give it a smooth consistency. Add baking powder and cinnamon to taste. Spray an oven-safe dish with cooking spray and add the mixture. Bake in oven at 400 for 15 min or in an air fryer for 10-12 at 375!! You can add some IP syrup if you would like!
- 1 bottle of Ideal Protein Vanilla Ready-Made Drink
- 1 ounce of milk
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Brew your coffee.
- Take 1/4 cup of the Ready-Made Vanilla Drink. Mix with an ounce of milk and froth. (For this recipe, I used a frother, but you can also do this without a frother. Just be aware that it will not be foamy on top.)
- After about a minute in the frother, mix your fresh coffee and frothed vanilla milk mixture and enjoy.
- Ideal Protein macaroni and cheese packet
- 2 cups of riced cauliflower
- 1 cup of riced broccoli (optional)
- Cook the macaroni and cheese as directed on the Ideal Protein packet. For best results, don’t drain all of the macaroni. Leave a little bit of water in the pot.
- Add the cheese packet and mix.
- Once mixed, add the 2 cups of cauliflower rice. You can also use 1 cup of cauliflower rice and 1 cup of broccoli rice to make 2 cups. You can buy cauliflower and broccoli rice in the fresh or frozen section of your grocery store and cook as indicated on the packet.
- Mix together and reheat if needed.
- 1 Ideal Protein Chocolate Drink Mix packet
- 8 ounces of water
- 3/4 cup of ice cubes
- A personal blender, Magic Bullet, or regular blender
- In the blender, add water, the chocolate drink mix packet, and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a cup with a straw and enjoy!
- 1 Ideal Protein milk or dark chocolate pudding mix (dry)
- 1 Ideal Protein chocolate chop pancake mix (dry)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms chocolate syrup
- 1 Ideal Protein peanut butter protein bar
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut peanut butter protein bar in 6 pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients. Add liquid ingredients; stir to mix. Batter will be thick.
- Coat a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray. Add 1/2 the batter evenly into 6 muffin cups. Place the peanut butter bar pieces into the center of each cup, pressing down into the batter. Distribute the rest of the batter evenly on top of the peanut butter pieces.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean (insert into batter portion, not into center where the bar is placed, to get an accurate reading).
Makes one unrestricted serving.
- 1 Ideal Protein crispy cereal mix (dry), crushed
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar free sweetener, granular
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Walden Farms fruit spread or syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients together; add liquid ingredients and stir to mix.
- Coat a 5″ by 5″ square pan with cooking spray (a standard size rectangular loaf pan may also be used). Pour batter into sprayed pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Cool completely – this will help the texture be more like toast.
- Place on toaster until crisp and browned (optional).
- Serve with Walden Farms fruit spread or syrup for dipping.
“If you’re like me and need to hide your veggies, try this recipe for Taco Meat. I eat this along with a bag of the IP crisps and/or lettuce to give me that “Taco salad” feel.” – JM
Thanks to fellow Ideal Protein client JM for this delicious Taco Salad recipe!
- 1 Ib. Lean Ground beef
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 cup of salsa (without sugar)
- 1 cup of Onions
- 1 cup of bell peppers
- 1 T. Olive oil
Taco Seasoning (allrecipes.com)
- 1 T. Chili Powder
- ¼ t. Garlic Powder
- ¼ t. Onion Powder
- ¼ t. Dried Oregano
- ½ t. Paprika
- 1 ½ t. Ground Cumin
- 1 t. IP Sea Salt
- 1 t. Black Pepper
- In processor, finely mince the mushrooms and peppers.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet; add mushrooms and bell peppers and sauté until tender, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Mince (or dice depending on preference) the onions.
- Add taco seasoning, onion and salsa to mixture and cook for about 5 minutes. Let it cool.
- Divide taco meat into 4 equal containers (by weight) and refrigerate. Each container contains 4 oz. of protein and 1 cup of vegetables.
- 1 IP potato puree mix (dry)
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/3 C. liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Cooking spray
- In a bowl, blend dry ingredients. Add liquid ingredients; mix well.
- Spray an 8-inch frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium heat. Spread mixture in pan. Batter will be thick; spread it into a 6-inch+ circle with the back of a sprayed spoon.
- Cook until edges look dry and bottom of pita is browned, approximately 2 minutes. Flip and continue cooking for 30 seconds or until browned.
Tip: stuff with roasted vegetables and/or meat and roll up. For a variation, make two separate round buns.
- Brussel sprouts
- Yellow pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Chop vegetables into bite-size pieces. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until soft.
- Enjoy with the Ideal Protein potato wrap or by itself!
- Piña Colada Flavored Drink Mix
- Mango Drink (comes in a bottle)
- Popsicle maker or cups
- Mix the Piña Colada Flavored Drink Mix with 5 oz of water until slightly thick.
- In another cup, pour 1/2 cup of the Mango Drink.
- Mix the two together and shake until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle maker and cover with the popsicle cover.
- Put them in the freezer until frozen.
Instead of using a popsicle maker, you can also use small cups. If you prefer, you can also take these out of the freezer before they are completely frozen and eat them with a spoon like a slushie. The best part about this recipe is that you can experiment with whatever flavors you like!